February 20, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from industry experts
- Duration: approximately 1h
February 13, 2013
Staffing Industry Analysts has developed a template CWS Council members can use in MSP negotiations. Council members can contact Bryan Peña, VP, Contingent Workforce Strategies and Research, for the tool at bpena (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
January 28, 2013
- Template for negotiating contract with MSP
- Fees, contract term, invoicing and other items addressed in this template
December 17, 2012
- Median percent of revenue flowing through VMS: 5%
- Firms in the finance/insurance industry; IT staffing most likely to have high portion of revenue flowing through VMS
- Larger firms more likely to have large portion of revenue flowing through VMS
Third-Party Providers of Staffing Firm-focused, Core Enterprise, Front-Office Technology Solutions: Landscape Report
October 9, 2012
- Twelve solution providers covered
- Rich profiles of diverse offerings
- Wealth of options for staffing firms
September 12, 2012
- VMS use down seven percentage points since peak in 2010; now at 73%
- MSP use down eleven points since 2011; now at 58%
July 31, 2012
- Only 3% of buyers surveyed use online staffing services; 68% are not familiar with these services
- Large buyers and those in the tech industry more likely to use online staffing
July 30, 2012
- 14 specialized solution providers engaged
- Overview of this specialized solution segment
- Intro to further "provider landscape research"
2012 Recruiting/Talent Acquisition (TA) Survey: Do staffing firms treat VMS/MSP orders differently in the TA process?
July 24, 2012
- A third of VMS/MSP firms used a special TA process
- Doing so or not was not strongly related to size, segment, etc.
- How/why ranged from positive to negative/dismissive approaches