February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
February 13, 2014
- Bonuses are typically $100 or less, or $500 or more - with few in between
- Higher wages typically mean higher referral bonuses
- Referral bonuses are possibly underutilized - only 28% of temporary workers reported being offered a referral bonus
February 7, 2014
- More than 4,800 temporary workers surveyed on their primary method for finding a recruiter
- Contacting a staffing agency less popular than asking a friend or searching the internet
- Results vary substantially by occupation
February 5, 2014
- More than 3,000 temporary workers surveyed on which job board or social network site they used to find work
- Monster.com was the most commonly reported job board or social network used overall
2013 Temporary Workers Survey: Preferences, Satisfaction and Agency Selection & Cumulative Index to 2009-2012 Surveys
December 17, 2013
- 4,700 temps from over 40 firms surveyed
- Temp benefits, brand recognition, satisfaction
- 161 page report accumulates all previous temp/contingent surveys
November 13, 2013
- Staffing firms reported the direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin (32% of respondents). A significant portion of respondents also selected: Job boards (25%), recruit from existing candidate list (20%), and list jobs on company website... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
May 21, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Learn How to capture behavioral feedback from 5 references in 2 days for each candidate
- Approximately 1 hour
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.