November 13, 2013
- Staffing firms reported the direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin (32% of respondents). A significant portion of respondents also selected: Job boards (25%), recruit from existing candidate list (20%), and list jobs on company website... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
May 21, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Learn How to capture behavioral feedback from 5 references in 2 days for each candidate
- Approximately 1 hour
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.
2013 Temporary Worker Survey: The Truth About Benefits and Bonuses (through the eyes of temporary workers)
April 2, 2013
- Health/dental benefits most frequent
- Referral bonuses most common
- Benefits/bonuses vary by occupation
“Recruitment in the Cloud,” A Discussion About the Co-evolution of Recruiting With Cloud and Semantic Search Technologies
March 19, 2013
- Cloud and semantic technologies impacting recruiting
- More powerful, useful than last-gen "keyword search"
- Heightened integration and leveraging information
How does brand recognition by temporary workers vary across a range of staffing firms and non-staffing firms?
March 4, 2013
- 60% average correct categorization
- "Big name" firms topped the list
- Wide variance of correct categorization
January 23, 2013
As your company’s “A” players, who stayed put during the recession, are seeing better opportunities elsewhere, and baby boomers who delayed retirement are now reconsidering, the war for talent is on. Here’s what you can do, writes Clyde Stutts in The Staffing Stream.