16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
21 August 2014
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup still dominate the French market.
- The French market declined strongly in the first half of 2013, however the outlook improved in the last quarter, providing hope for growth in 2014.
- The tepid climate benefited medium to large national firms with strong regional... More
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
25 April 2013
- Randstad is the clear leader with just under a quarter of market share.
- A highly consolidated, and increasingly so.
- Professional staffing grew in a contect of overal decline
16 January 2013
A new report by the Center for Progressive Reform claims contract labor is bringing new threats to worker safety and calls for the federal government to crack down on firms that use a lot of temps. The group is a Washington-based nonprofit formed in 2002.
14 June 2012
- See how many staffing organisations the ONS think there were
- How many people were employed
- What the average wage was
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010