28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
25 April 2013
- Randstad is the clear leader with just under a quarter of market share.
- A highly consolidated, and increasingly so.
- Professional staffing grew in a contect of overal decline
16 January 2013
A new report by the Center for Progressive Reform claims contract labor is bringing new threats to worker safety and calls for the federal government to crack down on firms that use a lot of temps. The group is a Washington-based nonprofit formed in 2002.
14 June 2012
- See how many staffing organisations the ONS think there were
- How many people were employed
- What the average wage was
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair
13 April 2011
Staffing companies are active users of factoring services...Approximately 60% of all staffing company business in the UK incorporates some form of invoice financing