October 5, 2015
- Buyers of professional staffing most often chose bill rates as a key metric
- Buyers of commercial staffing most often selected time-to-fill
- Having VMS/MSP did not significantly affect buyers’ choice of metrics
August 27, 2015
- Among 24 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 2Q15 revenue increased by a median 7.6% year-over-year.
- Seventy-five percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, up from 1Q15's 68%.
- Sixty-three percent reported positive net income, up from 46% in 1Q15.
August 24, 2015
- Over 6,000 temps rate their staffing agency
- Agencies get high marks for 4th year in a row
- Agencies that are seen as polite and trustworthy outperform
August 7, 2015
- Buyers reported a variety of methods suppliers used to pass on ACA costs
- For 30% of buyers, suppliers' cost pass-through method was not the preferred choice
- Buyers reported a wide distribution of ACA-related bill rate increases
July 30, 2015
- 6,000 temp workers reveal pay and assignment lengths
- Full distribution of pay and assignment lengths by occupation
- In most occupations, a quarter of temps work 52+ weeks
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:By what communication methods do temporary workers prefer to hear about new job opportunities?
July 1, 2015
- Temps prefer to hear about jobs by email and phone
- Texting jobs relatively unpopular even with young people
- Only 1% want to hear about jobs via social media
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:To what degree did your staffing agency coach you regarding the interviewing process and hiring company culture?
June 30, 2015
- About half of temporary workers say more should be done to prep temps
- Coaching/preparation key to temp satisfaction
- Most in need of improvement: communication about assignment details
June 22, 2015
The shift in focus from more traditional temporary worker management to larger, more complex categories, coupled with global expansion efforts have driven VMS providers to expand and mature feature functionality, resulting in significant innovation and differentiation across the VMS landscape. This report,... More
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:What criteria are most important to temporary workers in choosing their staffing agency?
June 19, 2015
- Temps asked top staffing firm selection criteria
- Pay, assignment availability top the list
- But trustworthiness also ranks high
June 1, 2015
- Only 16% of temporary workers want to be called temps
- Preferred job designation varies by wage
- Term most widely accepted: "contractor"