November 18, 2014
- Among 27 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 3Q14 revenue increased 8.9% y/y (median).
- Eighty-nine percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, up from 2Q14's 74%.
- Seventy-eight percent reported positive net income, down from 83% in 2Q14.
2014 Staffing Company Survey:How often do temporary workers quit an assignment early? How often are they dismissed for poor performance?
November 14, 2014
- Median quit rate: 5%
- Median early termination rate: 4%
- Rates vary markedly by skill segment
November 6, 2014
- 250 Staffing execs reported total comp
- Benchmark comp calculated for CEO, CFO, COO, Sales positions
- Comp trending up for most, but not for sales
October 30, 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
October 24, 2014
- Benchmark order fill rates and time to fill
- Metrics by skill segment and firms size
- Metrics for temporary staffing and direct hire
2014 Staffing Company Survey:What non-healthcare benefits are typically offered to temporary workers?
October 19, 2014
- Most common: paid vacation, vision insurance and dental insurance
- Least common: flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement
- Benefits getting more generous over time
October 9, 2014
- Six out of eight top marketing tactics are internet related
- Preferred tactics vary by firm size
- Top revenue generators: company web site, existing account penetration
2014 Temporary Workers Survey: Preferences, Satisfaction and Agency Selection & Cumulative Index to 2009-2013 Surveys
October 1, 2014
- 7,000 temps from 110 firms surveyed
- Temp medical insurance, satisfaction, referral bonuses
- 143 page report accumulates all previous temp/contingent surveys
September 25, 2014
- Fourth annual study of sales compensation at staffing firms
- Compensation benchmark data for eight sales occupations
- Compnsation structures, caps, performance metrics
August 21, 2014
- Seventy-four percent of the companies in our report experienced y/y revenue growth in 2Q14, down from 1Q14’s 76% and 4Q13’s 82%.
- Eighty-three percent of the companies in our report demonstrated positive earnings in 2Q14, up slightly from last quarter, when 81% of firms generated positive earnings.... More