December 19, 2014
• RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
November 28, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America.
- Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
November 26, 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
November 18, 2014
- Among 27 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 3Q14 revenue increased 8.9% y/y (median).
- Eighty-nine percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, up from 2Q14's 74%.
- Seventy-eight percent reported positive net income, down from 83% in 2Q14.
2014 Staffing Company Survey:How often do temporary workers quit an assignment early? How often are they dismissed for poor performance?
November 14, 2014
- Median quit rate: 5%
- Median early termination rate: 4%
- Rates vary markedly by skill segment
November 6, 2014
- 250 Staffing execs reported total comp
- Benchmark comp calculated for CEO, CFO, COO, Sales positions
- Comp trending up for most, but not for sales
October 30, 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
October 24, 2014
- Benchmark order fill rates and time to fill
- Metrics by skill segment and firms size
- Metrics for temporary staffing and direct hire
2014 Staffing Company Survey:What non-healthcare benefits are typically offered to temporary workers?
October 19, 2014
- Most common: paid vacation, vision insurance and dental insurance
- Least common: flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement
- Benefits getting more generous over time
October 9, 2014
- Six out of eight top marketing tactics are internet related
- Preferred tactics vary by firm size
- Top revenue generators: company web site, existing account penetration