December 17, 2014
- Use this report to find industries, states and metropolitan areas with the greatest demand for employment.
- Industries ranking highest in employment growth include food service contractors.
- Metropolitan area with the hottest job market was San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA.
December 9, 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
December 2, 2014
- Manufacturing top market: $24 billion in temp spend
- 14 industry markets sized by temp spend
- Top markets stable over time
November 21, 2014
- This tool compiles over 20 years of employment and unemployment data into one spreadsheet
- Gauge supply and scarcity of workers nationwide by occupation
- Additional tools to help users perform analyses and understand the data
October 9, 2014
- Six out of eight top marketing tactics are internet related
- Preferred tactics vary by firm size
- Top revenue generators: company web site, existing account penetration
July 17, 2014
- Excel file and report identify highest-opportunity U.S. geographic areas for temporary staffing
- Provides temporary staffing market data at the state, metro, and county levels
- Includes metro market size estimates and color-coded maps
July 8, 2014
- ‘Mining and logging’, including oil and gas extraction, topped the list of hottest industries on a percentage employment growth basis.
- The ‘professional and business services’ industry ranked highest in volume of job growth.
- The manufacturing industry reporting the highest average... More
July 8, 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Niche focus on educational staffing
- How do contingent buyers select staffing firms?
- Approximately 1 hour
June 19, 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
December 26, 2013
- Mining and logging is hottest among eleven major industries
- Government came in last, with notable job losses at the federal level
- Industry with highest average overtime hours is petroleum refineries