December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
December 18, 2014
- Buyers asked to rate CW program on 4 measures
- Bigger programs typically more advanced
- Several management strategies correlated with sophistication
December 17, 2014
- Use this report to find industries, states and metropolitan areas with the greatest demand for employment.
- Industries ranking highest in employment growth include food service contractors.
- Metropolitan area with the hottest job market was San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA.
December 9, 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
December 5, 2014
- Global, in-depth study of companies providing contractor payrolling, umbrella service and IC evaluation service
- US contractor payrolling market estimated at $11 billion in spend (global market exceeds $20 billion)
- Find out which providers in market are largest, fastest-growing, and offer most... More
December 5, 2014
- 321,000 total jobs were added in November
- 22,700 temporary jobs were added in November
- The temporary penetration rate increased to 2.12%
December 4, 2014
- On February 12, 2014, President Obama signed Executive Order 13658, “Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors,” to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 for workers on Federal construction and service contracts. After a public consultation, the Department of Labor has published the Final... More
December 2, 2014
- Manufacturing top market: $24 billion in temp spend
- 14 industry markets sized by temp spend
- Top markets stable over time
November 28, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America.
- Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
November 27, 2014
- A unique ecosystem supporting online enabled work arrangements has been developing in China; both the platforms and the people who work through them are called ‘Witkey’. While in many ways similar to online work platforms outside of China, there are subtle differences.
- The purpose of this... More