If your company has a global program or plans to launch one, Amsterdam is the place to be June 20 and 21. The Summit agenda includes discussions of new CW management strategies as well as tried and tested methods. Come join the conversations at CWS Summit with impressive international thought leaders on this growing profession. Here are some of the leaders we are proud to present:
- Co-founder of TomorrowToday, Graeme Codrington's keynote will initiate attendees by addressing the New World of Work and multi-generation workplaces and its impact on the growing use of contingent workers.
- Staffing Industry Analysts' Ton Mulders, director strategic solutions, Europe, will demonstrate Models of Success for hiring contingent labor.
- Aart van der Gaag, Director, ABU (Dutch association of temporary work agencies), Ted van den Berg, Category Buyer HR services, Heiniken and Micheal Stokvis, Managing Director, Adecco Solutions EMEA are panelists for a session about the principle of "flexicurity."
- Nobel-prize winning economist, Professor Christopher Pissarides of the Mortensen-Pissarides Model will discuss the interactions between the labor market and the macro economy in the second day keynote: Job Creation and Job Destruction.
- The U.K. is the largest staffing market in Europe. Panelists Kevin Barrow, Partner, Osborne Clarke and Les Duncan, Managing Director, Hays will lead you through the long-established but highly competitive and fragmented market.