1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
26 September 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
20 September 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
8 November 2012
- Online staffing must be assessed, not ignored
- Effective responses not based on misconceptions
- Threats and opportunities may not be obvious
31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits
24 September 2012
- "Online Staffing" now a $1B industry
- High growth: revenues, new entrants
- "Technology-based play"-- low markups
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….