5 October 2015
- Buyers most often chose candidate performance grading as a key metric
- Time-to-fill came in as a close second
15 September 2015
- Using an approved list of suppliers ranked as the most common supplier management strategy
- Sixty-three percent of buyers surveyed use a VMS, 64% use MSP
- VMS and MSP use was positively correlated with buyer size
24 August 2015
- IT staffing buyers most often mentioned data/data scientist roles as difficult to recruit
- Engineering buyers named aerospace engineers most frequently
- Industrial buyers mentioned truck drivers most often
16 December 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Brazilian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
26 September 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
20 September 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
8 November 2012
- Online staffing must be assessed, not ignored
- Effective responses not based on misconceptions
- Threats and opportunities may not be obvious