3 March 2014
- As online work platforms have become more visible to staffing businesses and buyers, questions have arisen as to whether these platform businesses can really act like typical staffing firms.
- Online work platforms can act in ways that are similar to the more established, typical staffing business/compliance... More
2 January 2014
- Total global online staffing segment spend/ market size to grow significantly by 2020, as most of the underlying conditions and drivers seem to support expansion (versus restriction) of online platform-based spend.
- Three forecasts illustrate what we consider credible, supportable range of possible... More
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More
25 November 2013
- Earnings up median 14.2% y/y, revenue up median 5.4%
- Signs of acceleration
- Revenue and earnings for 22 firms detailed
12 November 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Highest bang-to-buck recruiting tactics
- Best and worst strategic decisions
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
20 September 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More
10 September 2013
- Online Staffing market growth revised upward to 60% in 2013
- No foreseen near‐term limits on global expansion
- Market drivers could lead to $3B in spend in 2014
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
9 August 2013
- 67 online staffing firms listed and described
- Four largest: oDesk, Elance, freelancer.com, Zhubajie (Pig Network)
- How online staffing fits into human cloud space