13 February 2013
Instead of focusing on savings, contingent workforce managers should turn their sights on cost corrections: getting the right worker at the right price. Here’s why — and how.
6 February 2013
Meeting healthcare coverage requirements under U.S. healthcare reform will likely mean a small, single-digit percentage increase to the overall pay rates for the company’s temporary workers, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI) CFO Keith Waddell said in a conference call with analysts on Jan.... More
28 January 2013
- Template for negotiating contract with MSP
- Fees, contract term, invoicing and other items addressed in this template
27 January 2013
- Several companies state their reason for holding MSP accountable for total cycle time
- Answers provided for various struggles with regulation in India
- Outline of various factors that affect cost of ongoing VMS support
- Many other topics discussed
9 January 2013
Are your suppliers complaining your rate card is too low? Dig a little deeper before making adjustments.
12 December 2012
Looking at a supplier’s overall costs — and not just the gross margin — can help you pinpoint areas for savings.
31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits