Select from the topics below to refine your search
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
5 December 2014
- Global, in-depth study of companies providing contractor payrolling, umbrella service and IC evaluation service
- US contractor payrolling market estimated at $11 billion in spend (global market exceeds $20 billion)
- Find out which providers in market are largest, fastest-growing, and offer most... More
3 December 2014
- Looks at major potential changes in the Asian markets
- Suggests questions to ask in 2015
- Countries covered include China, Japan and India.
28 November 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data. ... More
27 November 2014
- A unique ecosystem supporting online enabled work arrangements has been developing in China; both the platforms and the people who work through them are called ‘Witkey’. While in many ways similar to online work platforms outside of China, there are subtle differences.
- The purpose of this... More
26 November 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
14 November 2014
A research report from the University of Cape Town’s (UCT) Development Policy Research Unit underlines the importance of Temporary Employment Services (TES) to the South African labour market and economy.
12 November 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
12 November 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
31 October 2014
- 210 staffing firms reveal laws that concern them most
- 19 legal or regulatory concerns cited
- Regions covered: U.S., Europe, Australia/NZ