Select from the topics below to refine your search
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of proficiency in literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments for the world's key staffing markets.
3 December 2013
Citation on skills shortages in South America, covering Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Colombia.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by:
29 November 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More
26 November 2013
- Asked about their strategic or tactical decision making
- Staffing firms tell us their best decisions
- And their worst
25 November 2013
- Earnings up median 14.2% y/y, revenue up median 5.4%
- Signs of acceleration
- Revenue and earnings for 22 firms detailed
25 November 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
12 November 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Highest bang-to-buck recruiting tactics
- Best and worst strategic decisions
7 November 2013
- 20 VMS providers and 17 MSPs evaluated along hundreds of features
- Feature categories include supplier management, sourcing, reporting, integrations, implementation and others
- Providers evaluated for functionality in various program type scenarios