Select from the topics below to refine your search
5 October 2015
- Buyers most often chose time-to-fill as a key metric
- Demonstrated cost savings came in second
Winning The Modern Day Talent Wars: How Top Enterprises Are Building An On-Demand Workforce - September 2015
30 September 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Use technology to streamline the sourcing and management of contingent labor
- Duration approximately 1 hour
24 September 2015
- This report codifies and defines the various parts of the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem. It will be of use to those who operate within this Ecosystem and also those who procure services or products from it.
- Ecosystems are, by their very nature, constantly evolving and as such this document reviews... More
23 September 2015
- Awareness of online staffing increased from 39% to 63%
- Use of online staffing spiked upward from 6% to 17%
- Sixty percent of buyers were familiar with FMS
- Eleven percent of buyers reported using FMS
22 September 2015
- Survey results from 89 Europe contingent buyers
- 33 questions including assignment length, MSP use, and many others
17 September 2015
- This report provides the latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Hiring trends for both permanent employees and temporary staff in UK
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs
- Report also features the latest salary trends
- Includes a labour market monitor which covers... More
16 September 2015
- Cloud adoption among responding organizations was 93%, with 30% using exclusively public cloud, 5% using exclusively private cloud, and 58% using a hybrid solution.
- While adoption has risen rapidly, enterprises collectively still run just a fraction of their applications in the cloud. About two-thirds... More
15 September 2015
- Using an approved list of suppliers ranked as the most common supplier management strategy
- Sixty-seven percent of buyers surveyed use a VMS, 67% use MSP
- VMS and MSP use was positively correlated with buyer size
14 September 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
11 September 2015
- 55 different staffing markets assessed across six Continents.
- Complex markets identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Italy is ranked the most complex staffing market at the moment, followed by Brazil.