Select from the topics below to refine your search
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
15 September 2014
- This summary provides excerpts from the full 2014 VMS & MSP Landscape Report
- 24 VMS providers and 25 MSPs participated in study
- Report contains our size estimates of global VMS and MSP markets
12 September 2014
- Data for the Labour Force
- List of 90+ staffing firms
- Breakdown of executive search, job boards and international companies.
10 September 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network of law firms
- We have covered a variety of legal developments, including legislative reform and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
5 September 2014
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 23% and 19%, respectively
- Market estimates for North America and Europe contained in this report
- Trend in US clients using an external MSP starting to plateau
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
29 August 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
28 August 2014
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs.
- This report also features the latest salary trends.
26 August 2014
- In 2013, the median compensation for contingent workforce managers was €90,000.
- Median compensation decreased since we last asked in 2011, most likely due to sample variance.
26 August 2014
- We asked buyers of contingent labour to estimate the impact of specific legislative changes in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and South Africa on their use of temporary workers.
- Buyers were positive with regards to legislative changes in France but thought changes in the Netherlands would decrease... More