David Papapostolou is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has written extensively about the contingent workforce environments in many European countries. David is also responsible for drawing the rankings of staffing firms in several European markets. A native speaker, he follows with a particular attention the trends in the French, Belgian and Swiss markets. David joined the company in May 2010 following a career as a research scientist, and has already written several reports on the clinical and scientific segments. He holds a Ph.D. in biochemistry from Paris University Denis Diderot.
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
20 April 2011
The first of our ongoing series of reports focusing on specific sectors with high growth potential...
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
11 November 2010
- This webinar was recorded on November 11, 2010 at Staffing Industry Analysts London office and aimed at developping knowledge of best practice for managers responsible for temporary staffing and/or independent contractors recruitment programmes within there organization.
- Speakers: John Nurthen,... More