Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
30 November 2011
- Q3 revenue up by a median 17.5%
- Net income up by a median 39.7%
- Gross margin for top ten down -0.8%
29 November 2011
- The latest trends in Europe from our VMS & MSP Competitive Landscape
- Hear our global experts' opinions on how to best adapt to the ever changing environment in 2010
- Replay de full webinar on demand
25 November 2011
- APSCo data relatively positive
- Innovantage shows perm up and temp down
- Economy souring
14 October 2010
Learn more about the latest contingent workforce issues in Europe
Speakers: John Nurthen, General Manager, Europe; Ton Mulders, Director of Strategic Solutions, Europe; Adam Pode, Director of Research, Europe
1 hour 7 minutes including Q&A
11 November 2011
- Overall staffing market growth rate for Europe for 2012
- Individual country growth rate forecasts for our 16 markets
- Commentary on the euro crisis and its effect on the market
10 November 2011
- As a region, the combined countries of Scandinavia would be the fifth largest European staffing market in 2010.
- ManpowerGroup and Adecco dominate this region, jointly controlling a quarter of the market.
- The main driver for growth in the region has been the recovery of the Swedish car manufacturing... More
9 November 2011
Links to tell you about the market in Finland…
3 November 2011
- Denmark is the smallest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Adecco is the leader, with revenue just under €50 million
- Randstad and ManpowerGroup also in the Top 5.
2 November 2011
- The Finnish market is highly fragmented, the Top 5 accounts for just 30% of market share.
- Adecco and ManpowerGroup are the only foreign firms in the Top 10.
- The market leader is the only staffing firm in Finland with annual revenue above €100 million in 2010.
27 October 2011
Ciett this week published its report Adapting to Change produced in association with the Boston Consulting Group.