Daily NewsView All News
March 15 2013
Here are recent promotions, new hires and other personnel announcements made by staffing firms. Firms listing personnel changes today include Randstad Sourceright, Labor SMART, DISYS, Strategic Staffing Solutions, Evergent Group and more.
- Randstad Sourceright named Jenny DeVaughn as senior director of the firm’s employment branding and social media center of expertise. De Vaughn previously served as social media manager at Waste Management.
- Labor SMART Inc. (OTCBB: LTNC) named Shannan Manix to its board of director. Manix formerly served as a regional vice president of Labor Ready, a division of TrueBlue Inc. (NYSE: TBI). Labor SMART also hired Brian Middleton to head up its regional operations in Missouri. Middleton previously spent 12 years at TrueBlue. Labor SMART reported revenue of $778,748 in February, up from $361,704 in the same month last year. The firm provides skilled and unskilled labor and is based in Hiram, Ga.
- Digital Intelligence Systems LLC named Curry Nichols as executive director of consulting services – Mountain Region. Nichols took the role as DISYS expanded its operations into Denver. Curry formerly served as executive director of national accounts program, manager of strategic sales and senior account executive. Rick Anderson is managing director of the Denver office. DISYS is an information technology staffing provider based in McLean, Va.
- David Fox is managing Strategic Staffing Solutions Inc.’s new West Des Moines, Iowa, branch office. The Detroit-based staffing provider opened the office to serve ongoing growth of a financial services customer.
- Evergent Group named Kathleen Fouts as director of human resources. Evergent’s brands include Amerit Consulting, IC Advisor, Suna Solutions and Zempleo. It is based in Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Resources Global Professionals promoted Jonathan Wesoky to global managing director of its supply chain management practice. The company is a subsidiary of Resources Connection Inc. (NASD: RECN) based in Irvine, Calif.
- The Advanced Group named Jan Casford as president of its new MedAscent division which provides physician, advanced practice and allied healthcare staffing. The firm is based in Chicago.