Daily NewsView All News
January 16 2014
North Carolina-based professional recruiting firm Temporary Resources changed its name to The Resource effective Jan. 15. The company is also restructuring into five specialty divisions.
The divisions include:
- CareerSource: For executives, managers, engineers, accountants and HR professionals.
- ITSource: For technically qualified individuals such as network administrators, desktop support technicians, helpdesk analysts, storage architects and CIOs.
- TempSource: For clerical and industrial roles, including temp-to-hire.
- SkillSource: For roles requiring certification or hands-on experience, such as welders, CNC operators, carpenters, forklift operators, specific machine operators and others.
- IdeaSource: Creates solutions with customized services to fit any need for employers or career seekers.