November 11, 2015
- Estimate for the size of the global market, broken down by region
- Top 10 ranking based on market share
- Statistics on Oil & Gas production by country
- Commentary on current industry trends and M&A activity
November 11, 2015
- The following is an edited transcript of our panel “Trends and Opportunities in the Engineering and Energy Sector”. It was recorded at Staffing Industry Analysts’ Executive Forum held in March 2015 in Orlando. It has been edited for brevity and clarity.
- This transcript should be read... More
September 14, 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
June 19, 2015
- What is driving the rise in SOW?
- How are the risks and opportunities different than staffing?
- Is this market a viable path to growth for your firm?
December 30, 2014
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 7% in 2015 and reach $27.8 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment has increased more than 41%, compared to just 5.5% for total employment
- While numbers of U.S. computer science graduates are rising, the H-1B visa cap is limiting supply... More
October 22, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
August 12, 2014
- Clin/sci staffing seems to be gaining momentum as three public companies reported solid revenue growth in 2Q14
- However, the annualized growth rate of pharmaceutical R&D spending remains much lower than it was from 1999-2003
- Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly outsourcing clinical... More
July 23, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
June 20, 2014
- This expert interview was recorded at SIA's 2013 Healthcare Staffing Summit in Chicago
- Emergence of new career paths in health IT discussed
- Report includes health information career map