December 29, 2015
- This 76 page report provides an in-depth look at the industrial staffing segment
- Contains market size estimates by geography, occupation, and industry
- Includes industrial-specific data cuts from the 2015 Contingent Buyers Survey
March 10, 2015
- We interviewed CEOs at seven fast-growing industrial staffing firms
- The seven firms achieved organic average annual revenue growth of 43% from 2009 to 2013, compared with 13% growth in the segment
- CEOs discussed competitive differentiators, growth drivers, outlook, and the Affordable Care Act... More
December 29, 2014
- U.S. industrial temporary staffing projected to grow 6% in 2015 and reach $33.2 billion
- This report contains market size estimates by industry, skill set, and state and metro areas
- Industrial segment has outperformed overall staffing industry in four out of the past five years
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
November 22, 2013
- 415-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected
April 16, 2013
- Public companies exhibited small declines and single-digit revenue growth in 2H12, continuing a slowing growth trend beginning in late 2011.
- In January and February, Pulse data showed median revenue growth rates decelerated in both the office/clerical and industrial segments.
- Total employment... More
January 16, 2013
A new report by the Center for Progressive Reform claims contract labor is bringing new threats to worker safety and calls for the federal government to crack down on firms that use a lot of temps. The group is a Washington-based nonprofit formed in 2002.