27 August 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Colombian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, current and future conditions, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
18 June 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
31 March 2014
- Thought Leadership Webinar sponsored by Allegis Global Solutions
- Exclusive insights from Bruce Morton, head of Innovation, AGS.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
19 February 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
30 January 2014
- Adcorp are the market leaders in a relatively fragmented market, followed by The Workforce Group and The Kelly Group.
- Only one foreign firm features in the Top 5.
- The Top 10 firms accounted for 23% of the market in 2012.
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
17 April 2013
- Exclusive insights on the staffing industry in the region.
- Webinar replay on demand.
- Approx. 1 hour.