19 June 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
17 June 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris netowrk
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
17 April 2013
- Exclusive insights on the staffing industry in the region.
- Webinar replay on demand.
- Approx. 1 hour.
11 April 2013
- Overview of the Chinese legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
21 February 2013
- Data from the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
- Useful list of where fixed-term contracts are prohibited for permanent tasks.
- Information for 195 countries and formatted it by region.
20 February 2013
A Pennsylvania company was ordered to pay $1.3 million in back wages to 14,568 current and former employees the U.S. Department of Labor determined were misclassified as independent contractors.
19 February 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
14 February 2013
- This briefing provides a brief overview of the Burmese market.
- With information on the economy, the labour market and the law
- Plus links to other resources
30 January 2013
Four senators, led by Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), have drafted a bill that would greatly increase the number of H-1B temporary visas granted each year, and would free up green cards so more of those immigrants could settle in the United States and eventually become citizens, The New York Times ... More