Are you interested in finding more providers of contingent talent? If so, our lists that rank U.S. staffing firms by revenue are just getting out the door. Our CWS Council members use these lists, which track staffing firms in various talent segments and industries, to find suppliers to augment their current talent pools or when they go out to RFP for specific skill sets.
What are the fastest-growing staffing firms in the U.S.? A look at the list of fastest-growing staffing firms gives one access to data that can help make smart business decisions. For instance, 92 staffing firms qualified for this list, compared with 72 last year. To qualify, staffing firms had to post at least $1 million in revenue in 2008 and have compound annual revenue growth of at least 15 percent between 2008 and 2012.
Further, the 104 firms on our list of largest U.S. staffing firms generated almost $67 billion in U.S. staffing revenue. Staffing Industry Analysts predicts that the total U.S. staffing market will reach $139.4 billion in 2014. To be listed as one of the largest U.S. staffing firms, a company must have posted at least $100 million in staffing revenue in the United States in 2012.
We also have a list that can help you meet your diversity goals. A total of 236 firms comprise our diversity staffing suppliers list, consisting of non-mutually exclusive categories: 152 woman-owned firms, 102 minority-owned firms, 14 veteran-owned small businesses, 12 HUBZone businesses, and six service-disabled veteran-owned businesses. To qualify for this list, a company has to be at least 51 percent owned by a woman, a member of a minority, disabled veteran or other minority category, or be located in a HUB Zone.
This year, we have already or will be publishing lists of firms ranked by U.S. temporary staffing revenue in the following segments:
- Office/clerical ($100 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Industrial ($100 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Information technology ($100 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Healthcare ($50 million or more in U.S. temp healthcare staffing revenue)
- Travel nursing ($25 million or more)
- Per diem nursing ($25 million or more)
- Locum tenens ($25 million or more)
- Allied ($25 million or more)
- Marketing/creative ($25 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Finance/accounting ($50 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Engineering ($50 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Legal ($25 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Clinical/scientific ($25 million or more in U.S. temp staffing revenue)
- Direct hire ($25 million or more in U.S. direct hire revenue)
- Retained search ($25 million or more in U.S. retained search revenue)
- Payrolling services/independent contractor compliance (new this year)
- Education staffing firms (new this year)
- Mexican staffing firms (new this year)
- List of potential mentors and protégés
- List of firms interested in acquiring other firms
- Largest Canadian staffing companies includes companies with more than C$50 million in annual Canadian staffing revenue.
- Largest PEO list includes the largest U.S. professional employer organizations. ($50 million or more in U.S. PEO revenue)
We produce a comprehensive docket of more than 30 staffing firm lists, including largest staffing firm lists by country globally. If you would like to learn more about our staffing firm lists please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.