David Papapostolou is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has written extensively about the contingent workforce environments in many European countries. David is also responsible for drawing the rankings of staffing firms in several European markets. A native speaker, he follows with a particular attention the trends in the French, Belgian and Swiss markets. David joined the company in May 2010 following a career as a research scientist, and has already written several reports on the clinical and scientific segments. He holds a Ph.D. in biochemistry from Paris University Denis Diderot.
19 February 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the who;e research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
14 November 2013
- Exclusive industry forecasts from the SIA research team
- Focus on the main markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as insights on South Africa and Brazil
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour)
23 October 2013
- Exclusive insights on the French market from the leading VMS provider.
- Overview of business practices and legal limitations.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
13 December 2012
- Overview of the Indian labour law and collective agreements
- Understand the cost structure
- Using and MSP in India
28 November 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h
13 February 2012
- Reviews the largest national economy and one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia.
- Examines the economy and labour market
- Discusses the shortage of skilled labour