Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
23 July 2013
A list of data sources for Colombia including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
1 July 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
19 June 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
27 March 2013
A list of potential funding providers broken down by:
- Country HQ
- Investment Stage
- Geographies of Interest
26 March 2013
Following our webinar on risk Aon Hewitt's People Risk rankings provide an interesting view of the risk of recruiting, employing and redeploying people. Their data for our ROW region is provided here.
26 March 2013
Data for Permanent Salaries around the world:
- By Country
- By City/Region
- By Sector
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
18 March 2013
- Overview of the current market place
- Detailed information on Accounting and Sales sectors
- Forecasts for 2013
14 February 2013
- This briefing provides a brief overview of the Burmese market.
- With information on the economy, the labour market and the law
- Plus links to other resources
28 January 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry