23 January 2015
- Each year, Staffing Industry Analysts conducts a comprehensive assessment of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Managed Service Program (MSP) providers.
- The detailed reports provide insight to buyers about the latest features and functionality, service offerings, breadth of experience and... More
2014 Europe Contingent Buyers SurveyPreferences, Satisfaction and Agency Selection& Cumulative Index to 2013 Survey
31 December 2014
- Accumulation and synthesis of all SIA contingent buyer surveys, 2013-2014
- Contingent usage rates, plans, management strategies, metrics, best practices
- 87 page Special Report
5 September 2014
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 23% and 19%, respectively
- Market estimates for North America and Europe contained in this report
- Trend in US clients using an external MSP starting to plateau
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
18 June 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
4 June 2014
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these
9 May 2014
This Insight contains initial findings of the 2014 Contingent Buyers Survey, including survey questions and unanalysed summary statistics.
15 April 2014
This report brings together three different management strands into one overarching theme and highlights important trends in each relating to the use of contingent workers.
18 March 2014
As well as providing a Risk Framework, this Insight contains examples of how a Global Risk Assessment Framework can be applied directly in three important but highly diverse countries; the UK, Germany and India.
3 March 2014
- As online work platforms have become more visible to staffing businesses and buyers, questions have arisen as to whether these platform businesses can really act like typical staffing firms.
- Online work platforms can act in ways that are similar to the more established, typical staffing business/compliance... More