Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
19 February 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the who;e research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
2 January 2014
- The direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin
- The temporary worker recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be recruiting from existing candidate list
- Exclusive data from our Staffing Company survey
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
20 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments proficiency for the world's key staffing markets.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by:
10 October 2013
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
10 October 2012
- Overview of the UK legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.