Matt Norton is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has produced reports on various countries’ staffing sectors with specific focus on the growing Rest of the World market. He holds a BA in History from the Royal Holloway, University of London and a masters’ degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics. Since leaving University, Matt has worked in a number of research roles for a current affairs publication, a high-profile public policy think-tank and, more recently for the Hillebrand Group, a multinational logistics company.
Research Focus: Argentina | Australia & NZ | Chile | Germany & Austria | Philippines | South Africa
5 March 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
22 December 2014
- Use this document to gain an overview of the size and nature of the staffing market
- Report includes data on the wider economy and business environment
19 December 2014
• RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
22 October 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
26 September 2014
Meet the 100 most influential people in European staffing. This list, compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts, includes those who have helped to shape the development of a market estimated to be worth (temp and perm) approximately €113 billion in 2013.
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
22 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More