Select from the topics below to refine your search
April 23, 2013
- Our latest Excel tool of US Statutory Expenses available for download
- Access average workers' compensation rates by occupation and state
- Average SUTA rates available by state
April 18, 2013
- While generally positive, publicly-held healthcare staffing firms reported a wide range of revenue growth rates in 2H12, with wider variation within specific healthcare sub-segments.
- According to Pulse survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth... More
April 17, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Industry Stock Index up 19% in 1Q13
- 14 gainers, 3 decliners
- Outperformed S&P 500 (up 10%) and Russell 2000 (up 12%)
April 16, 2013
- Public companies exhibited small declines and single-digit revenue growth in 2H12, continuing a slowing growth trend beginning in late 2011.
- In January and February, Pulse data showed median revenue growth rates decelerated in both the office/clerical and industrial segments.
- Total employment... More
2013 Temporary Worker Survey: How many different staffing agencies are temporary workers currently signed up with?
April 10, 2013
- Most work for only one firm at a time
- About 30% work with more than one
- Data unclear on what drives this 30%
April 9, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Market to Grow 6% in 2013
- Healthcare segment up 9%, IT and Marketing/Creative up 8%
- U.S. Market Size is Near Historic Peak, Adjusting for Inflation
April 9, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Introducing our Internal Compensation Estimator tool
April 5, 2013
- Revised guidance causing difficulties for staffing firms
- Change in rules aimed at "disparate impact" on some groups
- New, more complicated rules, make it harder to be compliant
April 4, 2013
- Public companies reported declining search revenue in American geographies in 2H12, and throughout 2012.
- Internal employment at retained search firms declined in recent months, however on an annual basis, the industry gained roughly 4,500 jobs over the past twelve months.
- We estimate that the... More
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.