Select from the topics below to refine your search
June 2, 2015
- An overview of the requirements for employers to file information returns with the IRS, and to provide statements to their full-time employees about offers of healthcare coverage; and
- An explanation of the notices issued to employers by state and federal Exchanges regarding employees who... More
June 1, 2015
- Only 16% of temporary workers want to be called temps
- Preferred job designation varies by wage
- Term most widely accepted: "contractor"
May 26, 2015
- Thirty-eight percent of temps say they have signed up
- Higher than temps projected previously
- Heaviest users: lowest-paid, youngest and oldest
May 26, 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
May 22, 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
May 20, 2015
- Among 22 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 1Q15 revenue increased by a median 5.2% year-over-year.
- Sixty-eight percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, down from 4Q14's 75%.
- Forty-six percent reported positive net income, down from 71% in 4Q14.
May 19, 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
May 12, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- 12 underappreciated business opportunities
- Approximately 1 hour
May 8, 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
May 6, 2015
- Canada staffing industry expected to decline slightly in 2015 and rebound in 2016
- Cutbacks in oil and gas sector driving decline, partially offset by rising demand from export sector
- This report includes staffing market size estimates by skill segment