Select from the topics below to refine your search
July 9, 2015
- 122 staffing firms generated at least $100 million in staffing revenue in 2014
- Taken together, the firms generated $69.4 billion in U.S. staffing revenue, or 55.9% of the market
- 13 firms qualified for this year's report that did not appear on last year's report
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:How can staffing firms improve the popular image of the staffing industry and of temporary work?
July 7, 2015
- 2,000 temps offer ideas on promoting industry
- Temps say advertise temp--to-perm success, stats
- Take a bigger role in temp careers, offer training, advice
July 6, 2015
- US Staffing Industry Stock Index gained 13.3% in 1H15
- Nine stocks advanced, eight declined
- Outperfomed the S&P 500 (up 0.2%) and Russell 2000 (up 4.1%)
July 2, 2015
- The US added 223,000 jobs in June
- Temp help employment rose by 19,800, the fourth straight month of gains following declines in January and February
- Revisions decreased overall job gains in April and May by 60,000, and reduced temp gains by 8,200
July 2, 2015
- Use this report to find industries, states and metropolitan areas with the greatest demand for employment.
- Industries ranking highest in employment growth include retail - warehouse clubs and supercenters.
- Metropolitan area with the hottest job market was San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA. ... More
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:By what communication methods do temporary workers prefer to hear about new job opportunities?
July 1, 2015
- Temps prefer to hear about jobs by email and phone
- Texting jobs relatively unpopular even with young people
- Only 1% want to hear about jobs via social media
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:To what degree did your staffing agency coach you regarding the interviewing process and hiring company culture?
June 30, 2015
- About half of temporary workers say more should be done to prep temps
- Coaching/preparation key to temp satisfaction
- Most in need of improvement: communication about assignment details
June 30, 2015
- See a complete list of financial results across the staffing industry so far in 2015
- Find out how your competitors or suppliers fared
- See dates for future financial results releases
- All events listed are covered in the Daily News
June 26, 2015
- Our Staffing Law Updates provide you with information and advice on legal and regulatory changes impacting the world of contingent work.
June 24, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- CW management legal update
- Duration approximately 1 hour