Ziv Tepman joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2013. He has worked as an analyst in the economic consulting and high-tech industries. Ziv has written about consumer expenditure dynamics and survey methodology. He holds a BA in economics and MS in management science and engineering, both from Stanford University.
December 26, 2013
- Mining and logging is hottest among eleven major industries
- Government came in last, with notable job losses at the federal level
- Industry with highest average overtime hours is petroleum refineries
December 20, 2013
- Experts describe staffing markets that do not use VMS/MSP
- Tips on building a "boutique" staffing model