Select from the topics below to refine your search
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:How can staffing firms improve the popular image of the staffing industry and of temporary work?
July 7, 2015
- 2,000 temps offer ideas on promoting industry
- Temps say advertise temp--to-perm success, stats
- Take a bigger role in temp careers, offer training, advice
July 6, 2015
- US Staffing Industry Stock Index gained 13.3% in 1H15
- Nine stocks advanced, eight declined
- Outperfomed the S&P 500 (up 0.2%) and Russell 2000 (up 4.1%)
July 2, 2015
- The US added 223,000 jobs in June
- Temp help employment rose by 19,800, the fourth straight month of gains following declines in January and February
- Revisions decreased overall job gains in April and May by 60,000, and reduced temp gains by 8,200
July 2, 2015
- Use this report to find industries, states and metropolitan areas with the greatest demand for employment.
- Industries ranking highest in employment growth include retail - warehouse clubs and supercenters.
- Metropolitan area with the hottest job market was San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA. ... More
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:By what communication methods do temporary workers prefer to hear about new job opportunities?
July 1, 2015
- Temps prefer to hear about jobs by email and phone
- Texting jobs relatively unpopular even with young people
- Only 1% want to hear about jobs via social media
2015 Temporary Worker Survey:To what degree did your staffing agency coach you regarding the interviewing process and hiring company culture?
June 30, 2015
- About half of temporary workers say more should be done to prep temps
- Coaching/preparation key to temp satisfaction
- Most in need of improvement: communication about assignment details
June 30, 2015
- See a complete list of financial results across the staffing industry so far in 2015
- Find out how your competitors or suppliers fared
- See dates for future financial results releases
- All events listed are covered in the Daily News
June 26, 2015
- Our Staffing Law Updates provide you with information and advice on legal and regulatory changes impacting the world of contingent work.
June 24, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- CW management legal update
- Duration approximately 1 hour
June 22, 2015
The shift in focus from more traditional temporary worker management to larger, more complex categories, coupled with global expansion efforts have driven VMS providers to expand and mature feature functionality, resulting in significant innovation and differentiation across the VMS landscape. This report,... More