May 1, 2014
- Expectations between buyers and sellers are converging.
- Most buyers of commercial skill sets expect bill rate increases due to ACA.
- Few buyers note avoidance as preferred strategy.
April 24, 2014
This report contains results from 33 questions, including questions regarding:
- Common practices among buyers of staffing services
- Plans for future use of staffing services
- Factors that encourage or discourage use of staffing
March 11, 2014
- Nearly half of temporary workers receive coverage from an outside, non-staffing source
- On average, only a third of temporary workers who are offered insurance sign up for it
- One-quarter of temporary workers report that they have signed up for a healthcare exchange (or are planning to) ... More
2014 Staffing Firm Internal Employee Survey: What are the biggest missed opportunities in the staffing industry?
March 11, 2014
- Both management and non-management employees agree that training is the top missed opportunity.
- Non-management employees focused on improving the fundamentals - communication, quality, and hiring great people.
- Management focused on improving technology and enterprise growth.
February 24, 2014
- Overall net promoter score was a respectable 42%
- Agencies get good feedback in "quality of relationship" measures
- Trust and quality of relationship were most correlated with temp satisfaction
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
February 18, 2014
- Roughly a third of workers expressed some form of unsolicited praise
- Industrial workers were the most likely to express praise, healthcare workers were the least likely
- The most common requests were: increase and improve communication and feedback, increase pay, and offer transition to... More
February 13, 2014
- Bonuses are typically $100 or less, or $500 or more - with few in between
- Higher wages typically mean higher referral bonuses
- Referral bonuses are possibly underutilized - only 28% of temporary workers reported being offered a referral bonus
February 7, 2014
- More than 4,800 temporary workers surveyed on their primary method for finding a recruiter
- Contacting a staffing agency less popular than asking a friend or searching the internet
- Results vary substantially by occupation
February 5, 2014
- More than 3,000 temporary workers surveyed on which job board or social network site they used to find work
- Monster.com was the most commonly reported job board or social network used overall