October 22, 2012
- 446 individual firms share their strategies, aside from compensation, for motivating and engaging their internal staff.
- Frequent, ongoing training was the most common theme among responses.
- Six other themes were identified, including company culture, teamwork, and communication.
October 10, 2012
- 2012 Staffing Company Survey Results: Data from 452 executives reveal 2011 compensation trends
- CEOs and President/COOs remain most highly compensated executives at median of $262,500
- Median total compensation for CEOs, President/COOs, CFOs, and Sales Execs remain above 2009 levels
October 9, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing and employment trends
- Buyer survey data
September 14, 2012
- 391-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
- Compensation data for contingent managers
September 12, 2012
- VMS use down seven percentage points since peak in 2010; now at 73%
- MSP use down eleven points since 2011; now at 58%
September 6, 2012
- Study of salary and incentive benchmarks
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 13 staffing roles analyzed by company size
August 31, 2012
- Use of RPO, HRO continue to increase
- Most common management strategies included vendor management systems (VMS), approved lists of suppliers and significant use of domestic outsourcing of business functions
August 23, 2012
- Over three-quarters of buyers said that, assuming comparable price, quality and speed, they prefer to engage contingent workers as agency temps.
- Buyers in the energy/chemical and tech/telecom industries and those purchasing IT skills were relatively more open to SOWs
- Buyers purchasing office/clerical,... More
August 23, 2012
- Buyers were asked to name the skill on which they spend the most money. About half of respondents said they spend the most on IT skills, followed by industrial/logistics, engineering/design and office/clerical.
- On average, buyers said that a fifth of their contingents were hired for seasonal needs,... More
August 17, 2012
- SIA, SHRM, ISM and SIG top list of most commonly mentioned conferences
- Three-quarters of buyers attend workforce-related conferences
- Reasons given for going include education, legal/regulatory and networking