October 24, 2012
- Allied staffing grew an estimated 10% y/y
- Includes results on revenue growth, volume growth, recruiting difficulty and typical assignment length by occupation
October 23, 2012
- Initial findings, questions and summary statistics for 2012 annual Staffing Company Survey.
- Key benchmarks, staffing firm plans, management priorities.
- Temp-to-hire rates, bench-model, M&A activity, and much more.
October 23, 2012
- 349 individual staffing firms share if and how they incentivize their temps apart from regular pay.
- 35% of respondents did not provide any additional incentives.
- Of the remaining 65% who did offer additional incentives, more than half offered some kind of bonus. Other incentives included: holiday... More
October 22, 2012
- 446 individual firms share their strategies, aside from compensation, for motivating and engaging their internal staff.
- Frequent, ongoing training was the most common theme among responses.
- Six other themes were identified, including company culture, teamwork, and communication.
October 10, 2012
- 2012 Staffing Company Survey Results: Data from 452 executives reveal 2011 compensation trends
- CEOs and President/COOs remain most highly compensated executives at median of $262,500
- Median total compensation for CEOs, President/COOs, CFOs, and Sales Execs remain above 2009 levels
October 9, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing and employment trends
- Buyer survey data
September 14, 2012
- 391-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
- Compensation data for contingent managers
September 12, 2012
- VMS use down seven percentage points since peak in 2010; now at 73%
- MSP use down eleven points since 2011; now at 58%
September 6, 2012
- Study of salary and incentive benchmarks
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 13 staffing roles analyzed by company size
August 31, 2012
- Use of RPO, HRO continue to increase
- Most common management strategies included vendor management systems (VMS), approved lists of suppliers and significant use of domestic outsourcing of business functions