July 17, 2015
- Report ranks 41 staffing firms that generated at least $100 million in IT temporary staffing revenue
- The three largest firms are TEKsystems (Allegis Group), On Assignment, Insight Global
- Added together, the firms generated $16.3 billion in 2014
June 19, 2015
- What is driving the rise in SOW?
- How are the risks and opportunities different than staffing?
- Is this market a viable path to growth for your firm?
April 30, 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
December 30, 2014
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 7% in 2015 and reach $27.8 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment has increased more than 41%, compared to just 5.5% for total employment
- While numbers of U.S. computer science graduates are rising, the H-1B visa cap is limiting supply... More
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
June 20, 2014
- This expert interview was recorded at SIA's 2013 Healthcare Staffing Summit in Chicago
- Emergence of new career paths in health IT discussed
- Report includes health information career map
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 18, 2013
- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady... More
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
December 13, 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.