April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.
April 1, 2013
- On Assignment's Oxford segment experienced fastest 2H12 revenue growth, +26% y/y in 3Q12, +27% y/y in 4Q12.
- Among Pulse respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 5% in February.
- Median unemployment rate for computer and mathematical occupations fell roughly .7 percentage points between... More
February 1, 2013
Analysts weigh in on the future of the staffing industry including growth and trends.
December 20, 2012
- IT staffing projected to grow 8% in 2013
- Healthcare IT and ICD10 fueling growth
- IT buyers report 13% saving from using contingents
- IT solutions represents an additional opportunity
December 19, 2012
- Over 500 occupations analyzed for staffing potential
- Employment, wages, temp usage detailed by occupation
- Best 32 niche occupational temp markets identified
- Entire data available for easy download
October 30, 2012
- Is IT solutions right for your IT staffing firm?
- Pros and cons of adding a solutions practice
- Best practices of running a successful solutions unit
October 19, 2012
Information technology staffing is the star performer among all staffing segments. Here is what’s driving its growth.
September 30, 2012
- Buyers of IT staffing services lukewarm toward their staffing suppliers
- Still, they are enthusiastic about temp labor and getting more so
- In general IT buyers are large companies that find suppliers through sales call
September 14, 2012
- 391-page aggregation of all previous buyer surveys
- Best practices, metrics, updated projections
- Trends in VMS, MSP, buyer management of staffing firms
- Compensation data for contingent managers
September 6, 2012
- Study of salary and incentive benchmarks
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 13 staffing roles analyzed by company size