April 9, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Market to Grow 6% in 2013
- Healthcare segment up 9%, IT and Marketing/Creative up 8%
- U.S. Market Size is Near Historic Peak, Adjusting for Inflation
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.
April 1, 2013
- On Assignment's Oxford segment experienced fastest 2H12 revenue growth, +26% y/y in 3Q12, +27% y/y in 4Q12.
- Among Pulse respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 5% in February.
- Median unemployment rate for computer and mathematical occupations fell roughly .7 percentage points between... More
February 1, 2013
Analysts weigh in on the future of the staffing industry including growth and trends.
December 20, 2012
- IT staffing projected to grow 8% in 2013
- Healthcare IT and ICD10 fueling growth
- IT buyers report 13% saving from using contingents
- IT solutions represents an additional opportunity
December 19, 2012
- Over 500 occupations analyzed for staffing potential
- Employment, wages, temp usage detailed by occupation
- Best 32 niche occupational temp markets identified
- Entire data available for easy download
December 18, 2012
- Complete 346-page report for instant download
- Aggregation of all 2008-2012 staffing firm survey analyses
- Fifth annual SIA survey of staffing firms
- What's different about consistently profitable firms?
- Should VMS be avoided?
- Which vendors to staffing firms are most recommended?
October 30, 2012
- Is IT solutions right for your IT staffing firm?
- Pros and cons of adding a solutions practice
- Best practices of running a successful solutions unit
October 19, 2012
Information technology staffing is the star performer among all staffing segments. Here is what’s driving its growth.
September 30, 2012
- Buyers of IT staffing services lukewarm toward their staffing suppliers
- Still, they are enthusiastic about temp labor and getting more so
- In general IT buyers are large companies that find suppliers through sales call