August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
June 28, 2013
- Two key recruitment metrics
- Vary across staffing segment
- Vary across contract vs perm
June 27, 2013
- 32 firms generated at least $100 million in U.S. IT staffing revenue, for a total of $13.7 billion (60% of the market)
- Top four: TEKsystems (Allegis), On Assignment, Randstad Technologies, Experis (ManpowerGroup)
- On Assignment climbs to number two ranking, after Apex Systems acquisition
May 16, 2013
Total information technology employment has grown at a tremendous pace compared to the growth in total U.S. employment over the last 12 years. Yet, growth in the number of undergraduates signing up for computer science degrees has been tepid. However, things have been turning around bit by bit and it... More
May 16, 2013
While annual U.S. purchases of computers continued to exhibit a strong upward trend in 2012, worldwide use of computers appears to be on shaky grounds.
April 9, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Market to Grow 6% in 2013
- Healthcare segment up 9%, IT and Marketing/Creative up 8%
- U.S. Market Size is Near Historic Peak, Adjusting for Inflation
April 3, 2013
IT staffing firms score an NPS of 50% from temps; most IT temps use firms as stepping stones for full-time work; for temps, it's not all about compensation.
April 1, 2013
- On Assignment's Oxford segment experienced fastest 2H12 revenue growth, +26% y/y in 3Q12, +27% y/y in 4Q12.
- Among Pulse respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 5% in February.
- Median unemployment rate for computer and mathematical occupations fell roughly .7 percentage points between... More
February 1, 2013
Analysts weigh in on the future of the staffing industry including growth and trends.
December 20, 2012
- IT staffing projected to grow 8% in 2013
- Healthcare IT and ICD10 fueling growth
- IT buyers report 13% saving from using contingents
- IT solutions represents an additional opportunity