November 11, 2015
- Estimate for the size of the global market, broken down by region
- Top 10 ranking based on market share
- Statistics on Oil & Gas production by country
- Commentary on current industry trends and M&A activity
November 8, 2015
- Compilation of 25 staffing firm market share landscape reports and opportunity lists related to North America
- Ranks hundreds of staffing firms by revenue and by staffing sector
- Opportunity lists include fastest-growing, diversity owned, mentor-protégé, and acquisition preferences
November 6, 2015
We asked staffing firms about their intention to acquire new companies and their top three preferences for acquisition targets in terms of industry segment and geography.
- This year, 185 firms responded with this information.
- Information technology, healthcare, and industrial are the top three industry... More
Selling to the U.S. federal government: The 2015 list of staffing firms seeking a mentor-protégé partnership
October 23, 2015
- List of companies interested in mentor-protégé programs
- Includes specific segment, location, and contact details
- List includes 15 potential mentors and 87 potential protégé firms
October 9, 2015
- Report ranks 24 staffing firms that generated at least CAD 50 million in staffing revenue
- Three largest: Adecco, Randstad, and Allegis Group
- Added together, the firms generated CAD 4.9 billion in staffing revenue
September 15, 2015
- Report includes 150 diversity owned staffing firms
- Diversity categories include women-owned, minority-owned, HUBZone businesses, and certain veteran-owned businesses
September 7, 2015
- Which firms are the largest in the world
- How they break down by market share and geography
- Who has joined the list and who has left
September 1, 2015
- Report ranks nine firms that generated at least $25 million in U.S. retained search revenue in 2014
- Three largest: Korn/Ferry International, Heidrick & Struggles International, Spencer Stuart
- Added together, the firms generated $1.4 billion, or 25% of the market
August 31, 2015
- Revenue at the 10 fastest-growing firms had a median compound annual growth rate of 61.0%.
- 102 firms qualified for the list with compound annual growth rates of 15 percent or more.
- IT represented the biggest chunk of firms with 36% reporting IT staffing was one of their top segments.
August 26, 2015
- Report ranks eight firms that generated more than $25 million in direct hire revenue in the U.S.
- Three largest: Robert Half International, MRINetwork (CDI Corporation), Allegis Group
- Added together, the firms generated $1.1 billion, or 14% of the market