October 29, 2012
- What do staffing firms need to consider before entering the PEO market?
- Challenges and opportunities in payrolling/IC compliance.
- Effect of healthcare reform on PEOs.
September 24, 2012
- "Online Staffing" now a $1B industry
- High growth: revenues, new entrants
- "Technology-based play"-- low markups
September 6, 2012
- Study of salary and incentive benchmarks
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 13 staffing roles analyzed by company size
August 8, 2012
- Data on buyer satisfaction with suppliers and their top complaints about the services that staffing firms provide - including which buyers are most concerned about quality, cost, speed, etc.
- Cuts by industry, size, skill segment, management level, department, etc.
August 1, 2012
- Best employment trend: Ambulatory Services
- Worst employment trend: Local Government Education Services
- Comparative analysis and ranking among 79 industries
August 1, 2012
- Best States: Indiana, Arizona, Washington, and Texas
- Worst States: New Hampshire, Delaware, West Virginia, Maine, Alaska
- Best Metros: Boston, New York, Warren (MI), Cincinnati
2012 Contingent Buyers Survey: Who’s trying new suppliers? Who’s consolidating? How many suppliers do buyers typically use?
July 26, 2012
- Buyer intent to try new suppliers has been increasing over the past six years; buyers in retail/consumer are currently most open to trying new suppliers
- Median number of suppliers used: 20
- Buyers with more suppliers tend to give lower grades to their primary supplier
July 11, 2012
- In depth look at the three core disciplines that optimize sales force effectiveness
- Key practices that differentiate top performing staffing firms
- Critical elements that keep sales force engaged and motivated
July 3, 2012
- IT and engineering firms cite the greatest number of specific recruiting challenges
- Hard-to-find skills also listed for logistics, marketing/creative and office/clerical
June 29, 2012
- 21 page report on CW buyers plans for next two years
- Average contingent share of workforce up yet again
- Buyers cutting ICs, hiring temps
- Engineering/design buyers most bullish