December 20, 2013
- Experts describe staffing markets that do not use VMS/MSP
- Tips on building a "boutique" staffing model
2013 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of staffing firm revenue is derived from statement of work (SOW)?
November 22, 2013
- Forty-seven percent of staffing firms derived some revenue from SOW
- Among these firms, the median percent of revenue derived was 10%
- There was a strong positive correlation between firm size and whether a firm derived any revenue from SOW.
2013 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of staffing firm revenue is derived from oil/gas, education, and government?
November 22, 2013
- Thirty-five percent of all staffing firms derive revenue from the oil/gas sector. Among these firms, the median percent of revenue derived is: 10%
- Thirty-two percent of staffing firms derive revenue from the education sector. Among these firms, the median percent of revenue derived is 5%
- Forty... More
2013 Staffing Company Survey: What percent of staffing revenue is derived from small- and medium-sized businesses?
November 13, 2013
- We asked staffing firms to tell us the percent of revenue they derive from small- and medium- sized businesses.
- We used this information to determine both the breadth (what percent of staffing firms do business with small- and mid-sized businesses?) as well as intensity (percent of revenue derived)... More
November 6, 2013
- Excerpt from full 2013 Payrolling and IC Evaluation/Compliance Landscape Report
- 15 payrolling providers and 15 ICEC suppliers examined
- Companies listed by spend under management
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
September 20, 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More
July 31, 2013
- Study of staffing sales force salary and incentives
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 98 staffing firms surveyed
June 17, 2013
- Information on top skill purchases by specific buyer industry
- Toughest recruiting challenges by skill segment
The “Human Cloud” in 2013: What It Is, and Why It Is An Emerging and Real Opportunity For Staffing Firms
June 13, 2013
- "Online Staffing" is just one part of the "Human Cloud"
- Technology is enabling many new staffing models
- "Crowdsourcing" and "Online Services" are among them