- Bill Targets Misclassification for Workers' Compensation Purposes
- Utah Legislation Creates Multi-Agency Council Targeting Misclassification
- Alabama Court Rules Dealership Driver Is Independent Contractor
- California Court Certifies IT Temps' Class Action Seeking Overtime
- U.S. Supreme Court Finds Employer Liable for Decisions Influenced by Biased Supervisors
- Michigan Court Grants Summary Judgment to PEO in Discrimination Case
- California Introduces Bill Imposing New Requirements for PEOs
This information can only be accessed by qualified members. If you are already a member, please Sign In. If you have signed in, and still don't have access, please call Member Services at 800-950-9496. If you need information about becoming a member, please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.