- Staffing co. settles California wage class action for $450,000
- Employer of independent contractor liable for injury, not third party
- PEO owes California Insurance Fund $50 million for fraud
- New Jersey court rules misclassified workers ineligible for benefits
- Florida company cannot transfer California worker’s misclassification class action out of California
This information can only be accessed by qualified members. If you are already a member, please Sign In. If you have signed in, and still don't have access, please call Member Services at 800-950-9496. If you need information about becoming a member, please call us or email us at email@example.com.