- Ohio Court Refuses To Dismiss Installers’ Misclassification Action
- Louisiana Court Rules Technicians’ Employee Status A Jury Question
- Department of Labor Recovers More Than $200,000 in Unpaid Overtime For Misclassification
- First Circuit Finds Employees Permitted To Discuss Wages
- Former Afghanistan, Iraq Security Contractors Bring $60 Million Suit
- Nevada Governor Vetoes Misclassification Bill
- Court Rules Contractor Not an Agency Required To Register Under NJ Statute
This information can only be accessed by qualified members. If you are already a member, please Sign In. If you have signed in, and still don't have access, please call Member Services at 800-950-9496 (North America) or 00 44 207 194 7759 (everywhere else). If you need information about becoming a member, please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.