- For the nine publicly traded IT staffing companies we track, median y/y revenue growth was 6.2% in 2Q13 and 6.3% in 3Q13.
- According to Pulse Survey respondents, median year-over-year revenue growth was 11.5% in November.
- Employment growth in industries that purchase IT staffing has remained steady at around 2.0% y/y throughout 2013.
- The median unemployment rate for computer and mathematical occupations declined 0.4 percentage points between 3Q12 and 3Q13.
- Staffing Industry Analysts estimates that the IT staffing market will grow 7% to reach a size of $24.2 billion in 2013.
This information can only be accessed by qualified members. If you are already a member, please Sign In. If you have signed in, and still don't have access, please call Member Services at 800-950-9496. If you need information about becoming a member, please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.