February 13, 2014
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 10.8% employment growth from 2012 to 2022
- SIA forecasts 3.1% annual growth in temporary services employment from 2012 to 2022
- Report provides employment forecast for 667 detailed occupations organized by staffing segment
February 7, 2014
- More than 4,800 temporary workers surveyed on their primary method for finding a recruiter
- Contacting a staffing agency less popular than asking a friend or searching the internet
- Results vary substantially by occupation
February 5, 2014
- More than 3,000 temporary workers surveyed on which job board or social network site they used to find work
- Monster.com was the most commonly reported job board or social network used overall
January 31, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
January 29, 2014
- U.S. Staffing Industry Stock Index rose 14% in 4Q13
- 16 stocks advanced, 1 declined
- Outperformed S&P 500 (up 10%) and Russell 2000 (up 8%)
January 23, 2014
- We estimate that marketing/creative staffing revenue grew 7% in 2013, reaching a market size of $1.0 billion.
- Seven key industries that use marketing/creative staffing grew an average of 2.2%.
January 10, 2014
- Why do employees leave, and what makes them stay?
- Which incentives are most appreciated by employees?
- What makes employees happier and more productive?
January 9, 2014
- Short and long term revenue trends in the legal staffing market
- Trends in unemployment rates among key occupations in the legal staffing market
- Employment estimates for new law school graduates
January 6, 2014
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 69 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firms in North America in 2013
- Commercial and IT staffing firms were the most frequent targets
- Among firms surveyed, median multiple paid for acquisitions was 0.6x revenue
January 2, 2014
- Total global online staffing segment spend/ market size to grow significantly by 2020, as most of the underlying conditions and drivers seem to support expansion (versus restriction) of online platform-based spend.
- Three forecasts illustrate what we consider credible, supportable range of possible... More