September 18, 2014
Join us for a free preview of the Executive Forum Europe
July 23, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
July 16, 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
June 25, 2014
Sometimes, former employees can be a valuable asset to a CW program. Buyers of contingent labor report methods of recruiting and retaining them that tend to work best. Among them, creating an alumni groups via social media and sharing periodic updates and job openings. Read more here.
June 18, 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
June 12, 2014
- The most common “best decision” among buyers, by a large margin, was adopting VMS or MSP.
- Contingent workforce organization and control was a recurring theme in the “best decision” responses.
- The most common "worst decision" was “allowing local branches/managers to exercise... More
April 15, 2014
This report brings together three different management strands into one overarching theme and highlights important trends in each relating to the use of contingent workers.
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 20, 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
December 13, 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.