November 13, 2013
- We asked staffing firms to indicate their status (currently offer, likely to offer within 2 years) regarding eight staffing-related services.
- VMS is the service projected to see the highest percentage-wise growth over the next 2 years.
- Scale is a key factor in choice of services offered. As revenue... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
August 13, 2013
- List of 8 firms that generated at least $25 million in direct hire revenue (13% of the market)
- Top three: Management Recruiters International (CDI Corp), Robert Half International, Randstad
August 13, 2013
- List of 9 firms that generated at least $25 million in U.S. retained search revenue (23% of the market)
- Top Four: Korn/Ferry International, Heidrick & Struggles International, Russell Reynolds Associates, Spencer Stuart
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected
June 10, 2013
- Panel from the 2012 Healthcare Staffing Summit provides overview of RPO in healthcare
- Topics include contract structuring, pricing, and how to sell RPO
- Find out whether RPO is a good fit for your business
May 2, 2013
- Major trends in the RPO marketplace
- Technological innovations are one of the key drivers of RPO
- Advice for pure-play and independent RPOs
March 13, 2013
- Global RPO market estimated at $4 billion
- US RPO market estimated between $1.5 and $2.0 billion
- Results of our survey of RPO providers in this report
December 18, 2012
- Complete 346-page report for instant download
- Aggregation of all 2008-2012 staffing firm survey analyses
- Fifth annual SIA survey of staffing firms
- What's different about consistently profitable firms?
- Should VMS be avoided?
- Which vendors to staffing firms are most recommended?
December 6, 2012
- 22% of staffing firms looking to launch RPO
- Interest in VMS also strong
- Most commonly offered today: master supplier services