June 3, 2015
- Results from the first comprehensive survey on Total Talent Management
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
February 27, 2015
- ATS market likely oversupplied
- Pricing models, typical requirements, functionality and more discussed in this report
- Directory of more than 120 ATS providers highlighted
December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
November 12, 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
September 4, 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
November 13, 2013
- We asked staffing firms to indicate their status (currently offer, likely to offer within 2 years) regarding eight staffing-related services.
- VMS is the service projected to see the highest percentage-wise growth over the next 2 years.
- Scale is a key factor in choice of services offered. As revenue... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
August 13, 2013
- List of 8 firms that generated at least $25 million in direct hire revenue (13% of the market)
- Top three: Management Recruiters International (CDI Corp), Robert Half International, Randstad
August 13, 2013
- List of 9 firms that generated at least $25 million in U.S. retained search revenue (23% of the market)
- Top Four: Korn/Ferry International, Heidrick & Struggles International, Russell Reynolds Associates, Spencer Stuart
August 7, 2013
- Preliminary comments ahead of September 2013 forecast
- Growth in office/clerical, engineering/design, and retained search staffing appear to be doing better than forecast
- Growth in Allied healthcare staffing appears slower than projected