November 17, 2015
- Identifies the core facets of Total Talent Management
- Covers permanent and contingent workforces
- Offers tools to map your organisation's maturity
September 24, 2015
- This report codifies and defines the various parts of the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem. It will be of use to those who operate within this Ecosystem and also those who procure services or products from it.
- Ecosystems are, by their very nature, constantly evolving and as such this document reviews... More
June 3, 2015
- Results from the first comprehensive survey on Total Talent Management
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
February 27, 2015
- ATS market likely oversupplied
- Pricing models, typical requirements, functionality and more discussed in this report
- Directory of more than 120 ATS providers highlighted
December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
November 12, 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
September 4, 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
November 13, 2013
- We asked staffing firms to indicate their status (currently offer, likely to offer within 2 years) regarding eight staffing-related services.
- VMS is the service projected to see the highest percentage-wise growth over the next 2 years.
- Scale is a key factor in choice of services offered. As revenue... More
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
September 26, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
August 13, 2013
- List of 8 firms that generated at least $25 million in direct hire revenue (13% of the market)
- Top three: Management Recruiters International (CDI Corp), Robert Half International, Randstad