November 13, 2012
- Twenty-nine percent of staffing firms surveyed reported using the bench model to some degree
- Taking industry as a whole, bench model workers make up about 5% of all temp workers
- Bigger firms use bench model more
November 2, 2012
- 12 month plans with respect to increasing or decreasing branch numbers
- About a third plan expansion
- Most aggressive: engineering/design staffing firms, and firms serving the tech/telecom industry
October 31, 2012
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend two of their favorite vendors, and to explain their selection.
- Nine vendors received 10 or more recommendations, 30 received at least three.
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list.
October 10, 2012
- 2012 Staffing Company Survey Results: Data from 452 executives reveal 2011 compensation trends
- CEOs and President/COOs remain most highly compensated executives at median of $262,500
- Median total compensation for CEOs, President/COOs, CFOs, and Sales Execs remain above 2009 levels
September 25, 2012
- Total compensation rose by a median 14.98 percent in 2011 for a sample of top staffing executives.
- Median total compensation at 28 U.S. based staffing firms tracked was $1.4 million
- ManpowerGroup Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Jeffrey A. Joerres, received the highest total compensation at $10.9... More
September 6, 2012
- Study of salary and incentive benchmarks
- Includes best practices around sales compensation
- 13 staffing roles analyzed by company size
2012 Recruiting/Talent Acquisition (TA) Survey: Insights Into Organization, Personnel, Technology & Metrics
August 2, 2012
- Survey of over 130 recruitment/TA managers
- Striking variation of practices across agencies
- Consistent evidence of major changes underway
July 30, 2012
- 14 specialized solution providers engaged
- Overview of this specialized solution segment
- Intro to further "provider landscape research"
2012 Recruiting/Talent Acquisition (TA) Survey: To What Extent are TA Organizations “Centralized vs. Decentralized”
July 26, 2012
- In aggregate, 70% of surveyed TA resources centralized
- Extent of centralization is statistically related to revenue size
- Centralization not generally related to skill segments
July 26, 2012
- Talent acquisition is (is becoming) more than just "recruiting"
- Sourcing was cited as a distinct activity by 84% of staffing firms
- Across firms, the number of distinct TA activities varied widely