December 12, 2012
- Most profitable temp segment: IT staffing
- Most profitable staffing firm size: $50 million-$100 million
- Most profitable priority: recruiting/retaining quality staff
December 11, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- What do profitable staffing firms do differently?
- Online staffing report
2012 Staffing Company Survey: How satisfied are staffing firms with their acquisitions, and what drives acquisition success?
November 26, 2012
- Net promoter score for acquisitions made in last three years: -26%
- Use of an M&A advisor did not affect respondents' satisfaction
- Moderate correlation between acquirer size and satisfaction
November 13, 2012
- Median temp-to-perm conversion: 15%
- Highest: Firms serving manufacturing sector report 33% conversion
- Lowest: Firms serving healthcare sector report 5% conversion
November 13, 2012
- Twenty-nine percent of staffing firms surveyed reported using the bench model to some degree
- Taking industry as a whole, bench model workers make up about 5% of all temp workers
- Bigger firms use bench model more
November 2, 2012
- 12 month plans with respect to increasing or decreasing branch numbers
- About a third plan expansion
- Most aggressive: engineering/design staffing firms, and firms serving the tech/telecom industry
October 31, 2012
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend two of their favorite vendors, and to explain their selection.
- Nine vendors received 10 or more recommendations, 30 received at least three.
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list.
October 10, 2012
- 2012 Staffing Company Survey Results: Data from 452 executives reveal 2011 compensation trends
- CEOs and President/COOs remain most highly compensated executives at median of $262,500
- Median total compensation for CEOs, President/COOs, CFOs, and Sales Execs remain above 2009 levels
September 25, 2012
- Total compensation rose by a median 14.98 percent in 2011 for a sample of top staffing executives.
- Median total compensation at 28 U.S. based staffing firms tracked was $1.4 million
- ManpowerGroup Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Jeffrey A. Joerres, received the highest total compensation at $10.9... More