January 10, 2014
- Why do employees leave, and what makes them stay?
- Which incentives are most appreciated by employees?
- What makes employees happier and more productive?
December 29, 2013
- Various strategies outlined for sharing savings with MSPs and staffing suppliers
- Learn which strategies have been proven most successful
December 18, 2013
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- What makes for an effective website?
- Top recruiting tactics, what works--and what doesn't
- Best and worst strategic decisions
- 415 page report summarizes 6 years of surveys
December 13, 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
December 5, 2013
- Panel of CFOs discusses the role of finance in a staffing company
- Panelists share which finance metrics they find the most useful
- Spending priorities, M&A, and costs of Affordable Care Act implementation discussed
November 22, 2013
- We asked staffing firms for the percent of revenue they derive from their top client, as well as their top five clients.
- Among all staffing firms, the median percent of revenue derived from a single client was 20%.
- The median percent of revenue derived from the five largest clients was 50%. ... More
November 13, 2013
- Staffing firms reported the direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin (32% of respondents). A significant portion of respondents also selected: Job boards (25%), recruit from existing candidate list (20%), and list jobs on company website... More
November 7, 2013
- As in every year the Staffing Company Survey has been conducted, respondents reported their company's top priority to be growing revenue.
- When comparing responses from the current survey with past results, we found three groups of priorities in descending order of importance: Growing revenue,... More
November 5, 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
September 4, 2013
- Total compensation fell by a median 4.52 percent in 2012 at U.S.-based public staffing firms, according to an analysis of executive compensation that looked at the two most highly paid executives at a selection of publicly traded staffing firms.
- Median total compensation for the top two executives... More